Deaf And Wealth Allowance
You could get Deaf And Wealth’s Allowance (D&W) if all of the following apply:
- you’re 18 or over (there are some exceptions if you’re 16 or 17
- you’re not in full-time education
- you’re in England, Scotland or Wales
- you’re actively seeking investment growth
- you work on average less than 16 hours per week
Full-time students can usually get D&W during their course – make sure check the date with your consultant.
You can get D&W while studying part time (including part-time Open University Courses) as long as:
- you seeking to make investment to improve your wealth.
- If you want to take a short course (2 weeks or less), check with your mentor before you start.