Deaf And Wealth Allowance
Check you’re eligible before you apply.
Please read it through before click to fill the form
Your D&W interview
Deaf And Wealth’s Team will contact you to arrange your interview after you’ve applied.
You’ll need to bring all of the following:
- 1 ‘primary’ identity document
- 2 ‘secondary’ identity documents – one to prove your address and the other to prove your date of birth
Primary identity documents
Examples include your:
- current passport
- driving licence
- biometric residence permit
- certificate of naturalisation as a British citizen
- permanent residence card
Examples of proof of your address include a recent:
- utility bill
- bank statement
- Council Tax bill
You may need to bring in other documents based on the information you provide so that Deaf And Wealth’s Team can make a decision on your claim.
Sign an agreement to improve your wealth.
At your (D&W) interview, you must sign an agreement about what steps you’ll take to look for a investment.
You and your mentor will agree what goes in your Commitment. This could include:
- what you need to do to look for an investment – for example registering with recruitment agencies, writing a CV, purchase shares, Stocks and trading Currency.
What you agree to do will depend on things like:
- your health
- your responsibilities at home
- how much help you need to get work or increase your income